Medium to short growth period Cape cultivar with high yield potential for Western Cape.
• Moderately susceptible to stem and leaf rust, and moderately resistant to stripe rust.
• Good grain quality and fits in well with Sensako cultivars currently available.
• Excellent pre-harvest sprouting tolerance.
• Cultivar is subject to a licence agreement.
• This well-known Sensako cultivar has been commercially available since 2011.
• A medium to short growth period cultivar with good shattering resistance.
• Days to heading under normal conditions is +- 6 days later than SST 015.
• Early maturing, widely adapted cultivar with high yield potential.
• Well adapted for drier areas where newest planter technology is used in conservation tillage systems and short growth period cultivars generally perform better.