A new rye cultivar for grazing, hay and grain production.
• This cultivar has excellent biomass development potential and high grain yield. It can be used for hay and silage production,
• A winter cereal used extensively throughout South Africa.
• Widely adapted to most soil conditions and prefers sufficient rainfall.
• Is planted in rows (30-45cm) at 25-40 kg/ha. Can be broadcast at 50 kg/ha and under irrigation at 75-100 kg /ha.
• Planting time is from April to May in the summer rainfall region.