High yield potential cultivar for cooler dryland and irrigated environments of the Eastern Free State.
• Semi-“bushy” cultivar with indeterminate growth type and medium growth period: maturity group 5.2.
• Good structure with a plant height of 80-105cm.
• Excellent pod height and lodging resistance.
• Very good yield potential for dry land and irrigation in the cooler and moderate production areas with good yield potential in the warmer areas.
• Good resistance to shattering and acceptable oil and protein percentage.