A double dwarf cultivar with a short growth period specifically adapted to later plantings in warmer and cooler irrigation areas.
• Good yield potential and good grain quality.
• Short growth period can contribute to power and water savings.
• Especially adapted to late plantings in all the irrigation areas.
• Solid stem with good lodging tolerance.
• Good resistance against yellow rust and moderately susceptible against leaf and stem rust.
• Can be fertilized at high nitrogen levels without lodging.