Medium to short growth period cultivar well adapted to drier areas where short growth period cultivars perform better.
• Stable early maturing cultivar.
• A medium to short growth period cultivar with good shattering resistance.
• Widely adapted cultivar with high yield potential.
• Well adapted to drier areas and where newest planter technology in conservation tillage systems are used and short growth period cultivars perform better.
• Resistant to stripe rust and moderately susceptible to stem and leaf rust.
• Good grain quality
• Excellent pre-harvest sprouting tolerance.